Collaboration and consultancy
Our Institute has a vast portfolio of knowledge and research capabilities which has resulted in major collaborations with the aerospace industry and universities across the UK. If you are interested in what our research could do for you, or are interested in collaborating with the Institute, please contact our team.
Across our research themes we are able to offer a wide portfolio of BScs, MScs and PhDs that cover all specialisms of the Aerospace field. For more details please refer to our Study page.
Our research groups are also able to provide bespoke training to industry to prepare engineers for new aerospace trends.
The Aerospace Research Institute is affiliated with a number of research centres that are prepared to deliver commercial and research work to industry.
- Electromagnetics Centre
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy
- National Grid High Voltage Research Centre
- Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre (UTC)
- The Materials Performance Centre
- The Modelling and Simulation Centre
- The Northwest Composites Centre
- The Stress and Damage Characterisation Unit
- Laser Processing Research Centre (LPRC)